We're Opening Vacancies!!
Jayahost is a service company that was founded on April 6 2011, the products offered are mostly in the form of website-related services such as hosting, domains, VPS, website creation services and so on.
Jayahost is currently looking for a team to grow together to keep up with the increasingly advanced times. looking for a team that likes to learn new things and can grow together
comfortable and air-conditioned workspace to provide a pleasant work experience
The minimalistic minibar is simple and comfortable for relaxing
55 Inch Oled TV with PlayStation 5, Home Theater. Netflix Premium included
BPJS & Health Insurance by GENERALI every employee in Jayahost
Base salary with performance-based bonus
we will pay you if you want a course to increase knowledge
Customer Service (Available)
Serving customers and potential customers includes providing information, handling complaints, and acting as a liaison between customers and potential customers with the company.
- Minimum SMA/SMK equivalent.
- Have good Communication, able to listen well and provide appropriate response to customers.
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Mastering Windows or Linux Operating Systems
- Have Basic Knowledge of Linux Servers and also How Hosting and Domains Work
- Have an understanding of basic PHP
- Master WordPress
- Have an interest in the field of IT or digital.
- Have a desire to always learn.
- Willing to be placed in Paciran – Lamongan.
- Willing to work with shift system with shift arrangement
- Can speak English is a plus
- Having other skills related to IT can be an added value (please inform in CV)
Server Technical Specialist (Available)
- Responsible for handling cpanel and VPS hosting servers.
- Able to be invited to discuss or provide suggestions regarding servers used by Jayahost
- Installing Linux Servers and also looking for solutions to any existing problems
- Knowledge of cPanel: have a solid understanding of cPanel, which is a popular web control panel for hosting management. They should be familiar with cPanel features such as setting up user accounts, domain management, database management and email management.
- Knowledge of Proxmox: must have an understanding of Proxmox, a Linux-based virtualization platform. They should know how to manage virtual machines, setup clusters, manage storage, and perform common administrative tasks within Proxmox.
- Linux System Administration: responsible for cPanel server management and Proxmox should have a strong knowledge of Linux system administration. This includes terminal command handling, package management, network configuration, user management, monitoring, and troubleshooting in the Linux environment.
- System Security: must have an understanding of system security practices to protect servers from attacks and threats. This includes setting up firewalls, regular system updates, secure user access management, use of SSL certificates, and intrusion monitoring and detection.
- Storage Management: In the context of Proxmox, must have knowledge of storage concepts such as LVM (Logical Volume Management), iSCSI, NFS (Network File System), and ZFS based storage management. They must know how to manage and optimize storage space on servers.
- Scripting and Automation: Skills in scripting and automation, using languages such as Bash or Python, will go a long way in automating routine tasks and increasing work efficiency.
- Troubleshooting Skills: have good skills in diagnosing and solving problems that may arise in cPanel and Proxmox environments. A good understanding of log files, network troubleshooting, web troubleshooting, as well as the ability to find solutions and conduct independent research will be invaluable.
- Communication and Collaboration Skills: effective in cPanel and Proxmox server management should have good communication skills and ability to work in a team. The ability to communicate clearly to users and collaborate with other teams will be critical in completing tasks and solving problems.
note: the more expertise you have, the higher the possibility of being accepted into our team. please show all your skills in the CV that you sent
work according to your skills please offer what you can, we will place according to the criteria you have
- Have proficiency in the PHP Backend Development programming language (Laravel/symfony)
- Have the ability in Frontend development using HTML, CSS, JS
- Have the ability to work with a team
- Have experience in using Git client and SCM server software such as BitBucket, Github, and GitLab
- Have a good understanding of databases such as MySQL
- Ability to solve problems and find effective solutions
Basic understanding of web development, fonts and back ends
Optional: this is a non-mandatory requirement, but the more skills one has, the higher the chances of getting in and the higher getting part of the team apart from the main job
- Understand the programming language used by the whmcs application (www.whmcs.com)
- Understand the programming language NodeJS / Typescript Backend Developer
- Have the ability to set the app environment on a linux server/Docker container
- Have experience with Vuejs Font End framework
- Can use a package manager like npm/composer
- Can use web bundles like webpack
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS (please describe in cv)
- Have Basic Knowledge or Proficient in Android Applications
- Experience with programming languages other than those written on this criterion is a plus